Last week I posted my 2017 Top
Ten most read blog articles from my own site – GenealogyAtHeart. Today, I’m posting my Top Ten blog articles I
wrote for publication by AncestorCloud/Trace now known as Genealogists.com and
Family History Daily last year. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Special Offer for Genealogists
After reading my recent open letter concerning NARA Notice 2026-037 and the proposed closures of the Chicago and San Bruno facilities, the ...
-
AI Image If you build enough family trees, you start to notice patterns that don’t show up in history textbooks. Clusters of deaths. ...
-
Available at Genealogical.com Today’s blog is a book review of Ultimate Guide to Mastering FamilySearch by Dana Ann Palmer. Long-tim...
-
How a quiet English lineage turned into a political scandal and what it taught me about truth, technology, and trust. AI Image I use AI al...

Lori, With the white highlighting, this is really hard to read.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Linda! I've changed the background for better viewing. Lori
ReplyDelete