Sunday, January 7, 2018
Top 10 Genealogy At Heart Posts from 2017
Happy New Year! Out with the old and in with the new but before we do that, let's take a look back at the most read Genealogy At Heart posts from last year in descending order and a tie in 4th place:
10 VivaVolunteers! A Unique Opportunity for You
9 More on Accessing Records
8 Saturday Serendipity
7 Access to Preserved Records is Being Threatened!
6 My Grandfather's C-File Has Finally Arrived!
5 Improving Your Genealogy Skills Semester II
4 Perseverance Amidst Adversity - The Ancestry of Three George Harbaughs
4 Genealogy Resolutions
2 Privacy and the Genealogist Part 2
1 Privacy and the Genealogist Part 1
If you're on the east coast of the U.S., get a cup of cocoa, stay warm and enjoy re-reading these blogs.
Next week, I'll rank articles that I did for other publications in 2017.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When the Past Finds You
Jim and Lori on Kos Island, Greece Last week, I shared my husband’s strange encounter with the universe. This week, it’s my turn. ...
-
AI Image If you build enough family trees, you start to notice patterns that don’t show up in history textbooks. Clusters of deaths. ...
-
Available at Genealogical.com Today’s blog is a book review of Ultimate Guide to Mastering FamilySearch by Dana Ann Palmer. Long-tim...
-
How a quiet English lineage turned into a political scandal and what it taught me about truth, technology, and trust. AI Image I use AI al...

No comments:
Post a Comment