Registration opened for the 2026 Palatines to America National Conference, to be held in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, June 19, 2026. Early registration discount is available until April 15. The conference has activities and tours planned in addition to many presentations by genealogy experts on subjects related to German migration, military service, occupations, Revolutionary War experience, Amish and Mennonite research, and more. I’ll be presenting two talks – Palatinate Pathways: From One Homeland to Many American Homes and From Soldiering to Civil Life. See full details at https://www.pennpalam.org/cpage.php?pt=19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3. Building Your Genealogy AI Assistant
For the past two weeks I’ve been blogging about the importance of personalizing your AI. Last week I wrote how to accomplish that wit...
-
AI Image If you build enough family trees, you start to notice patterns that don’t show up in history textbooks. Clusters of deaths. ...
-
How a quiet English lineage turned into a political scandal and what it taught me about truth, technology, and trust. AI Image I use AI al...
-
Available at Genealogical.com Today’s blog is a book review of Ultimate Guide to Mastering FamilySearch by Dana Ann Palmer. Long-tim...
No comments:
Post a Comment