Set your alarm and check out MyHeritage.com for a wonderful new feature that will be rolled out tomorrow. I promised Daniel Horowitz I wouldn't tell you WHAT it is but I don't want you to miss it as I think you'll be as excited as I am to give it a try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I’m Heading Across the Pond Virtually! All About That Place 2026
I’m delighted to share that I’ll be taking part in an international genealogy event this October with the Society of Genealogists’ Al...
-
AI Image If you build enough family trees, you start to notice patterns that don’t show up in history textbooks. Clusters of deaths. ...
-
How a quiet English lineage turned into a political scandal and what it taught me about truth, technology, and trust. AI Image I use AI al...
-
Available at Genealogical.com Today’s blog is a book review of Ultimate Guide to Mastering FamilySearch by Dana Ann Palmer. Long-tim...
No comments:
Post a Comment