Sunday, April 1, 2018
More Nickname Identification Help
Hit a brickwall because of a family pet name? Nicknames are sometimes the reason why we can't make progress on our family trees. I've written previously about matching nicknames to legal names - see Knocking Down Nicknames.
Recently, Niyi at Findnicknames.com asked me to let you know about the site's Nickname Generator, which consists of a database of various nicknames. I'd like the site to create historical nicknames, such as Mary - Molly, but it is a fun place to go if you're in need of a little help in creating a new millennial moniker. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I’m Heading Across the Pond Virtually! All About That Place 2026
I’m delighted to share that I’ll be taking part in an international genealogy event this October with the Society of Genealogists’ Al...
-
AI Image If you build enough family trees, you start to notice patterns that don’t show up in history textbooks. Clusters of deaths. ...
-
Available at Genealogical.com Today’s blog is a book review of Ultimate Guide to Mastering FamilySearch by Dana Ann Palmer. Long-tim...
-
How a quiet English lineage turned into a political scandal and what it taught me about truth, technology, and trust. AI Image I use AI al...

No comments:
Post a Comment