Thursday, August 3, 2017
Must Reads
Still catching up from my recent vacations and would like to pass on some awesome articles I've just read:
Ancient DNA solves the mystery of the Canaanites (Washington Post)
She thought she was Irish... (Washington Post)
How a rare skin disease links SA to an 18th century Frenchman (The Conversation Africa)
Save the Census (New York Times)
Plus, just announced, Legacy Family Tree will merge with MyHeritage. Special deals coming soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I’m Heading Across the Pond Virtually! All About That Place 2026
I’m delighted to share that I’ll be taking part in an international genealogy event this October with the Society of Genealogists’ Al...
-
AI Image If you build enough family trees, you start to notice patterns that don’t show up in history textbooks. Clusters of deaths. ...
-
How a quiet English lineage turned into a political scandal and what it taught me about truth, technology, and trust. AI Image I use AI al...
-
Available at Genealogical.com Today’s blog is a book review of Ultimate Guide to Mastering FamilySearch by Dana Ann Palmer. Long-tim...

No comments:
Post a Comment