I especially love the "Comment" section, key and the color coding which makes finding what you need and where it's located easier. This 96 page pdf may be just what you need to discover your Irish lines' baptism, marriage and burial records. ádh mór!
Sunday, April 9, 2017
New Irish Records Finding Aid
I especially love the "Comment" section, key and the color coding which makes finding what you need and where it's located easier. This 96 page pdf may be just what you need to discover your Irish lines' baptism, marriage and burial records. ádh mór!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I’m Heading Across the Pond Virtually! All About That Place 2026
I’m delighted to share that I’ll be taking part in an international genealogy event this October with the Society of Genealogists’ Al...
-
AI Image If you build enough family trees, you start to notice patterns that don’t show up in history textbooks. Clusters of deaths. ...
-
Available at Genealogical.com Today’s blog is a book review of Ultimate Guide to Mastering FamilySearch by Dana Ann Palmer. Long-tim...
-
How a quiet English lineage turned into a political scandal and what it taught me about truth, technology, and trust. AI Image I use AI al...

No comments:
Post a Comment