Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Transcribers Needed! How You Can Help
I recently received an email from the National Archives regarding a need for volunteers to help transcribe and tag items in the archives catalog. What an awesome opportunity to help digitize historical records! With the holiday season approaching, this opportunity is a wonderful way to give back to the genealogy community by helping to make available some of the U.S.' national treasures! Not sure where to start? I say, just follow your heart - check out the Transcription Missions and select whichever area interests you. The directions are simple - just click here and the easy to follow instructions will get you on your way to doing a very good deed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I’m Heading Across the Pond Virtually! All About That Place 2026
I’m delighted to share that I’ll be taking part in an international genealogy event this October with the Society of Genealogists’ Al...
-
AI Image If you build enough family trees, you start to notice patterns that don’t show up in history textbooks. Clusters of deaths. ...
-
How a quiet English lineage turned into a political scandal and what it taught me about truth, technology, and trust. AI Image I use AI al...
-
Available at Genealogical.com Today’s blog is a book review of Ultimate Guide to Mastering FamilySearch by Dana Ann Palmer. Long-tim...
No comments:
Post a Comment