Thursday, December 22, 2016

Most Read Genealogy At Heart Blogs of 2016


Image result for study
With the New Year approaching I decided to look back on my blogs written during 2016.  When I began blogging in 2015, it was with the intention of documenting my journey to become a Certified Genealogist.  Although I submitted my portfolio in August, I won't receive a response for several more months.  Since I'm no longer "On the Clock" but still don't have a decision regarding certification, I decided to continue my twice a week musings about new discoveries, trends and ideas.  Here's what my dear readers found most interesting - the top 10 most read articles of my 2016 posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printing Your Family Tree From a Genealogy Subscription Site

 I received a great question from reader Molly a few weeks ago that I think many of you might benefit from. Are you frustrated with the cos...