Saturday, December 18, 2021

GenealogyAtHeart's Top 10 Posts of 2021

Looked at the calendar this morning and realized this will be my last Genealogy At Heart post for 2021! I will be taking a hiatus due to the holidays for the next 2 weeks. Hoping you have a delightful time - enjoy, reminisce, and stay safe. #10 Fantastic Photos! MyHeritage Does it Again! #9 Resolving Genealogy Tech Issues #8 A Unique Genealogical Find Christmas Night #7 Your Town’s History – A Treasure Hunt #6 Lessons Learned From Exhaustive Research #5 Reconnecting with Taboo Family #4 Remembering the Forgotten Ones – A New Project #3 Extra Special MyHeritage.com Announcement #2 Genealogy Acts of Kindness or Scam? #1 An Unusual Source to Find a Deed

3 comments:

  1. Sorry but the links don't seem to lead to your posts! I'm seeing something else on my screen. Please check and fix because I really want to see your most popular posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Marian, for letting me know! I greatly appreciate it. I have corrected the problem with a work around. When you click the individual top 10 links you will be rerouted to my website of the same name, GenealogyAtHeart.com, where I historically store each blog. I was trying to link to the articles in Blogger; the program must have been confused as I was signed into it and so it thought I wanted to edit. Great tech lesson learned!

      Delete
    2. Workaround works! Thank you so much. Have a great holiday season.

      Delete

Why You Need to Plan a Heritage Trip

  Mangus and Kris Hubby and I are back from a world wind tour of Sweden, his ancestral homeland. The best way I can describe it was MAGICAL!...